Please be informed that we are currently in Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) Orange.
Society for the Aged Sick (SAS) have implemented these measures to ensure the Safety and well being of our visitor, staff and residents.
Please take note of the following:
1. Visitors are not allowed to enter the nursing home premises if they have a travel history to mainland China in the last 14 days.
2. Temperature Checking is required for all visitors.
3. Visitors are strongly discouraged from visiting the home if they are feeling unwell.
4. All visitors are required to fill up the Sign-In Form with Health and Travel Declaration at our Security Guard Station upon entry to our premise.
5. Only one visitor for each resident is allowed to enter our nursing home at any one time. This is an additional precautionary measure that SAS is taking as advised by MOH to reduce the number of visitors.
Kindly approach our Staff should you require any assistance.
We thank you for your cooperation in maintaining a safe environment for our residents and staff.