At Society for the Aged Sick, we provide shelter and companionship for the aged sick, especially those who are too weak and poor to provide for their daily needs like personal hygiene, regular meals, daily exercise and taking their medication as prescribed by their doctor.
Our services cater only for basic daily nursing care needs and do not cater for acute cases and those who require more specialized medical services and facilities.
- Residential care
- Daily nursing care
- Dental care
- Regular medical reviews by a doctor, and honorary consultants.
- 5 meals a day: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon tea, Dinner and Evening Tea.
Our Facilities include:
- 404 beds capacity
- 8-Bedded Intensive Nursing Wards
- Physiotherapy Centre
- Occupational Therapy Room
- Medical Consultation Room
- Dental Dispensary
- Nurse Call for Individual Residents
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Fully air-conditioned Multi-Purpose cum Dining Hall
- Classroom and Training Laboratory for Staff