We greatly appreciate donations in kind as they often also meet the needs of our home through direct purchase and delivery. Items that the home currently require are as appended below. These include the daily needs of the elderly for both meals as well as equipment.
If you would like to give a monetary donation instead, please click on the tab “Donations in Cash” to view the various channels that you can give.
Please contact the Corporate & Community Relations Team at 6922 6222 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Small Radio x 3
- Photo Printer and Papers
- Milo (Tin/1.2kg)
- Instant Noodle (Curry / Tom Yam)
- Peanut Butter (180g Bottle)
- White Sugar (1kg – 2kg Packet)
- Sweetener (Cans)
- Condensed Milk (Cans)
- Fruit Jam (Mix)
- Milo 3 in 1 packet
- Cooking Oil (5 litres bottle)
- Toilet Rolls (as many as possible)
- Detergent Powder (5kg packet)
- Lux Soap (Bar Soap)
- Aqueous Moisturiser (Tubes)
- Panadol (Boxes / Carton)
- Medicine Trolleys for Dementia Ward
- Shower Trolleys
- Charder Chair Weighing Scale
- Standing Fan ( Panasonic or KDK Branch)
List is updated as of 28 November 2017